Far from giving up, Modi led Gujarat government has taken the legal battle over the appointment of Lokayukt to Supreme C..
Hindu Temples and Government Control
"Hindu Temples and Government Control" jointly hosted by the Hindu Dharma Acharya Sabha and Jijnasa in Bangalore on 6th Sept.
The larger debate on how Hindu trusts should be managed and how donors and devotees can be a stake holders in the process of management is an important aspect. However, what is more critical at this stage is to ensure how the wealth that is locked up in Hindu trusts and is hostage to government control and corruption is leveraged towards socio-religious welfare programs of the Hindu society.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi, (ANI): A Delhi court has reserved the order on whether it should summon Indian Army Chief, General VK Singh, ..
Human race is diverse, so too its cultures and belief systems. Though religion is born in a particular race and nat..
Crusader against corruption and minority appeasement, Janta Party President Dr. Subramanian Swamy has asked the CBI to pro..
"The voters rejected the Congress in UP,” said a Congress leader a day after the party got a pounding in the ..