CAG, in yet another startling revelation has alleged the Union Power Ministry of giving undue benefit of Rs. 1.2 Lakh Cror..
Questions to Corruption poster boy AK from the Real Anti Corruption Crusaders
- What is the name of person who has given Bunglow in Connaught
Place for Rs 1 as rent to Aam Aadmi Party? Why his/her name hasn't
- Binayak Sen is a member of Planning Comission and also drafts
policies of Aam Aadmi Party? What is the connection between AAP,
Maowadis and Congress?
- Arvind Kejriwal says all Income Tax inpectors and officials are
corrupt? In the same system people like Ashok Khemka, Durga Shakti
Nagpal and many more officers are trying to clean the system from
- Admiral Ramdas who is part AAP's internal Lokpal was against
Nuclear Tests held in Pokharan. He even vowed to fast in front of 7
RCR against the tests. Reacting to this Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam had
said, Ramdas can sit on a fast in Islamabad because Pakistan was
planning to conduct nuclear tests. (From the book: Ignited Minds by
APJ Abdul Kalam)?
- Santosh Koli was killed in a hit and run case. She was the
closest aide of Arvind Kejriwal. Why Arvind never persued this
issue, nor demanded probe?
- Arvind Kejriwal says Congress and BJP are mafias - why he
doesn't prove his statement?
- Why has Aam Aadmi Party given tickets to rejected workers of
BJP and Congress in Delhi?
- Donation for movement was collected all over the country, why
is it being used for political party that only exists in Delhi?
- Arvind's NGO was supported by Infosys. Nandan Nilekani is a
co-founder of Infosys. Nilekani is also chief of Aaadhar Project
and enjoys the rank of a cabinet minister. It is also known that
Nilekani will contest from South Bangalore Loksabha on a Congress
ticket. Congress-AAP bhai-bhai?
- Few months back, Yogendra Yadav attended a meeting organised by
Rajiv Gandhi foundation. This meeting was chaired by Sonia Gandhi
where Yogendra Yadav spoke passionately about creating India of
Nehru's dreams. Now he is creating India of Arvind's dreams?
- Closeness of Prashant Bhushan and Sanjiv Bhat is well-known.
They organised a workshop against Modi's govt in Islamic Foundation
of India. Sanjiv Bhat's wife contested against Narendra Modi. Isn't
it obvious Congress-AAP are different faces of same coin?
- Arvind's NGO received huge sums of money from Tata Trust. Why
is Arvind silent against Tata's role in 2G scam?
- Why have publications like Indian Express, Tehelka, Kafila,
Open, Caravan, Hindustan Times, NDTV who gave negative coverage to
the movement and then again when the party was formed have suddenly
started praising Arvind Kejriwal? Is Congress using its clout in
media in creating an illusion that Arvind Kejriwal is a major force
in Delhi elections to split opposition votes?
- Associate and deputy of Yogendra Yadav named Sanjay Kumar
(fellow of CSDS) in his own survey has not given a single seat to
Aam Aadmi Party (Divided They Fail: 7 October 2013, Indian
Express). Yogendra Yadav's survey is also farzi like
- What is the source of income of Manish Sisodia, Gopal Rai,
Sanjay Singh and Arvind Kejriwal? Are they feeding off donations
from common people?
- Arvind sat on a fast against several UPA ministers including
Pranab Mukherjee. They called Pranab Mukherjee chor and one of the
most corrupt ministers in the govt. A few days back after Rahul
Gandhi did the tearing drama, Arvind was all praise for Pranab
Mukherjee and said on TV that, thank God we have a President like
Pranab Mukherjee.' Also, they went to meet President Pranab
Mukherjee in a delegation regarding the ordinance. Has Pranab
Mukherjee become clean now? What is the deal between Rahul Gandhi
and Arvind Kejriwal?
- Journalists also say that Arvind had several secret meetings
with Ahmed Patel and Pawan Khera? Ahmed Patel is political advisor
of Sonia Gandhi and Pawan Khera is political advisor of Sheila
Dikshit. What is the deal? What did they talk about?
- A man who has no faith in electoral system and does not vote
until forced by media and vigilant citizens is now himself
- Shazia Ilmi, Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav have openly
supported the controversial communal violence bill. What is Aam
Aadmi Party's stand on the same?
- Prashant Bhushan and Co. have filed several PILs for Gujarat
riots? Have they filed a single PIL in court regarding the recent
riots in Uttar Pradesh. What is the secret deal between Arvind
Kejriwal, Samajwadi Party and Congress?
- In March 2012, Arvind and Prashant were preparing a list of
candidates for Himachal Assembly elections. Why this drama of
fasting in July and saying that they were left with no other option
but to form party when it was decided many months before. Anna
himself scolded Arvind, Prashant and company when he came to know
about their plans to contest in Himachal elections and they had to
drop their plans.
- After elections were announced in Delhi, most cases of
violation of Model Code of Conduct have been registered against Aam
Aadmi Party - 61 against AAP, 54 against BJP, 52 against Congress
and 2 against BSP as per Election Commission of Delhi. Are you
cleaning the system or damaging it further?
- Arvind was against High Command culture in politics. The same
culture and same personality cult is there in AAP. Why posters of
AAP only has pictures of Arvind Kejriwal?
- How can Arvind declare himelf the next CM of Delhi. That call
has to be taken by MLAs after elections! AAM Aadmi Party is nothing
but Arvind-Arvind Party being run as one man's business?
- Arvind says he has sacrificed by leaving IRS because the system
is rotten. Why is his wife Sunita still a part of the rotten system
and enjoys the perks and privileges of that same system? Why
doesn't she also quit IRS and contest elections in Delhi?
- Arvind lives in the same house alloted to his IRS wife in
Koshambi by Govt. This is pure double-speak. Arvind and his family
enjoy all perks given by the govt?
- Why in all of Aam Aadmi Party there is nobody bigger in stature
than Arvind Kejriwal? Why people like Kiran Bedi, Fali S Nariman,
Santosh Hegde, Rajinder Singh, P V Rajagopal, Medha Patkar,
Devinder Sharma, Arvind Gaur, Archbishop of Delhi, Syed Mahmood
Madani are not part of the party?
- Is it a fact that in your entire service of 20 years in Indian
Revenue Service, you never served outside Delhi, even though the
norms of the service are that all IRS officers serve a posting only
for 3 years in a place’?
- Is it a fact that even your wife, who also is an Indian Revenue
Service Ofﬁcer, has never served outside Delhi?
- Is it a fact that any serving ofﬁcer who goes on a study leave
for two years with full pay, has to submit a full report of his
study to GOI?
- Is it a fact that you didn’t submit a full report, but only an
interim report to G0I with a promise to submit a full report later,
which you never did?
- Isn’t it a fact that the Service Rules provide that an officer
who goes on a study leave has to compulsorily serve GOI for 3 years
- Is it a fact that you went on an unsanctioned leave, without
permission, after serving for only one and a half year, post the
- Is it a fact that you were transferred to Chandigarh once, but
you never joined?
- Is it a fact that you then sought voluntary retirement from
service and even without it being approved, you absented from your
- As a serving officer of IRS did you take permission of GOl to
form your NG0?
- Is it a fact that the NGO Kabir, with whom you are closely
associated. received US$ 172000 in 2005, $ 197000 in 2008 from Ford
- Was this foreign money used to organize seminars, advocacy
discussions, programmes, social media campaigns and publicity
material related to the issue of corruption?
- Being still in service did you take permission from your
Ministry to receive these foreign and private funds in your NGO
- Why there are no details of individual donors and Corporate
donors on any website of your NGOs?
- Is it a fact that you took a cheque of Rs. 2 Crores to Anna and
he refused to accept as he felt collection was much more?
- A senior member of your Core Committee has alleged that you
have misappropriated funds to the tune of 20 Crores. Why you have
not responded to this charge?
- We would also like to know your relationship with US based NGO
Avaaz, which has been funding Civil Disobedience Movements in Libya
Tunisia Egypt and Syria’? What is the logistical and other support
your anti-corruption movement received from Avaaz ?
- Is it a fact that you had announced to lead a Tehrir Square
like movement in Delhi?
- Is it a fact that you have diverted the funds which you
received in the name of India Against Corruption to your NGO
Parivartan/Public Cause Research Foundation ?
- Why have you collected funds for India Against Corruption in
- You went to connect a disconnected electric connection on non-payment of dues, which resulted in a criminal offence against the consumer. As a responsible citizen of the country don’t you think it was a criminal act to do so?
by Team India Against Corruption ...
Share Your View via Facebook
A US based Sikh group, has approached Secretary of State Hillary Clinton demanding the exclusion of Congress Party Presi..
Speaking on the occasion Shri Modi said that while location of this dedicating ceremony is Ahmedabad, the walkway is ded..
Ashfaqulla Khan was a loyal friend, a great revolutionary, a real martyr who sacrificed his life for the cause of freedom...
Here is an all-women team of skydivers of the Indian Air Force (IAF), which will make its official debut on Air Force Day ..